[Minnesota-Talk] June At-Large Chapter Meeting

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 02:38:07 UTC 2024

The At-Large Chapter of the NFB of Minnesota will meet on Sunday June 16, at
7:00 p.m. The Zoom info is below.

This month we will explore NFB Newsline and all it has to offer. Whether you
want to read via your telephone, the iOS app, your computer and/or your
Amazon Alexa, join us on Sunday and we will explore it all, with real-time
demonstrations. NFB Newsline has over 500 magazines, newspapers, and much
more.

We will also talk about our recent fund-raiser, the upcoming National
Convention, and the recent NFB of Minnesota Board of Directors meeting we
held in Rochester.

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting.

Topic: NFB of MN At-Large Chapter Meeting

Time: Jun 16, 2024 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join ZoomGov Meeting

https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1606676918?pwd=anNRdDVYSFNZd0FJblJneC9FKy9TUT09

Meeting ID: 160 667 6918

Passcode: 063299

---

One tap mobile

+16692545252,,1606676918#,,,,*063299# US (San Jose)

+16468287666,,1606676918#,,,,*063299# US (New York)

---

Dial by your location

. +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)

. +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)