[Missouri-parents-network] Intro

Lisa Brandt craiglisa2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 00:37:55 UTC 2009

Hey there, Rosina!  So glad you're on our parent list!  It was really great to get acquainted with you and your beautiful family at convention--
So far, we've heard from Doreen, Rosina, and Lisa.  Has anyone else joined?  If so, please let us know you're here, and give us an introduction.  I'm excited about our new network, and think we could get some great feedback for everyday issues:  IEP's, medical issues, ACT testing, accommodations, etc...It would also be uplifting to hear about your child's accomplishments.  Learning to make lasagna, to an objective met, to an A in science, or getting down a great pattern for wiping the counters...it's all meaningful, and important!
Doreen, did I hear correctly that you are now a task force member?  Congratulations!  You will serve the position well on behalf of all parents.  Maybe you could keep us posted about the Children's Vision Summit?
Have a great weekend!
Lisa