[Missouri-parents-network] hear ye! hear ye! New Price on KNFB Reader

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 5 18:57:34 UTC 2009

Here is the latest price for the KNFB Reader!
If you are interested please contact Debbie Wunder at 573 874 1774 home or cell 573 26 86989

I will be happy to demo the reader and talk with you about the NFB loan program at a3 per cent interest.Beginning immediately we shall offer the Basic KNFB Reader mobile, (software and phone), for the same price of $1,370.00.  We will         continue to offer Talks and MobileSpeak for $295.00 when purchased separately from the reader.  Beginning immediately we are offering a bundled price for the KnfbReader including Talks for $1,595.00 or $70 off the old price of $1,665.00