[Missouri-parents-network] Info on Children's Vision Summit

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 16 00:56:55 UTC 2009

thanks Doreene

Debbie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doreen Frappier
  To: Missouri parents Network
  Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:17 AM
  Subject: [Missouri-parents-network] Info on Children's Vision Summit

        Sheila mentioned that many of you have been wondering about the details of the next Children's Vision Summit. I can tell you that we have a date and place. It will be held at the Truman Hotel and Conference Center in Jefferson City on October 5th and 6th of this year. The theme will have something to do with Braille. I will send more details as I get them.

        Doreen

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Missouri-parents-network:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/missouri-parents-network_nfbnet.org/debbiewunder%40mchsi.com