[Missouri-parents-network] Roman's surgery update

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 13:46:21 UTC 2009

Hello to all and thank you for all your prayers and support that was sent our way.

Roman is almost two weeks out of surgery and is beginning to feel much better.  He can even go outside a little now without the light bothering him.  He can't wait to get back into the swing of things.  This was soo very scary for us.  We had been through so many surgeries before but somehow this one was very hard for us.  Roman is feeling better and is glad that he made the decision that he did.

Again, thank you for all the support;
Rosina, Roman, Ethan, Kaile, and Kern