[Missouri-parents-network] family fun picnic

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at mchsi.com
Wed May 6 23:29:23 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, I hope all going well. We are coming to the end of a school year and we are planning to kick off the summer with some great fun. I have attached a flyer with information for our family fun day, if you have any questions please write me at debbiewunder at mchsi.com or call 573 874 1774

Thanks so much, and I hope to see all of you there. Please share this with every family you know