[Missouri-parents-network] Fw: Does Your Child Have an Equal Shot at Learning?

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 18:22:53 UTC 2009

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Bookshare Team <Bookshare_Team at mail.vresp.com> wrote:

From: Bookshare Team <Bookshare_Team at mail.vresp.com>
Subject: Does Your Child Have an Equal Shot at Learning?
To: dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 6:32 PM

  Untitled document

#yiv1003220716 {
FONT-SIZE:12px;COLOR:#000000;FONT-FAMILY:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
#yiv1003220716 TD {
FONT-SIZE:12px;COLOR:#000000;FONT-FAMILY:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
#yiv1003220716 TH {
FONT-SIZE:12px;COLOR:#000000;FONT-FAMILY:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
#yiv1003220716 {
MARGIN:0px;BACKGROUND-COLOR:#ffffff;}
#yiv1003220716 .style1 {
FONT-SIZE:9px;}
#yiv1003220716 .style4 {
FONT-SIZE:16px;}
#yiv1003220716 .style5 {
FONT-SIZE:12px;}

                        Does Your Child Have an Equal Shot at Learning?

                        Dear Parent,

                        The school year has started; does your child have the textbooks and reading materials he or she needs to learn?

                        Bookshare can get digital textbooks for your child along with the software to read them - all for FREE to students with qualified print disabilities.  Learn more by attending our Bookshare 101 for Parents webinar being held on two dates: Thursday, Sept. 17 (7pm ET, 6pm CT) and Tuesday, Sept. 22 (6pm PT, 7pm MT).  You will learn:

                          What is Bookshare and how does it work?
                          What's new with Bookshare?

                          How can it help my child?

                          Who is eligible for Bookshare?

                          How can I get my child started?

                        Please join us on Thursday, Sept. 17 (7pm ET, 6pm CT) or Tuesday, Sept. 22 (6pm PT, 7pm MT)!

                        Want to learn more about Bookshare for Mac computers?  You can also join our How to read on Macs with Read:OutLoud webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 30 (3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12pm PT).

                        See you soon!

                        The Bookshare Team

                        Attend our upcoming webinars:

                        Bookshare 101 for Parents on Thursday, Sept. 17 (7pm ET, 6pm CT) and Tuesday, Sept. 22 (6pm PT, 7pm MT)

                        How to read on Macs with Read:OutLoud on Wednesday, Sept. 30 (3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12pm PT)

                        CAN'T make the webinar?

                        View archived recordings of all our webinars.

      Copyright 2009, Beneficent Technology, Inc. (The Benetech Initiative)

      Benetech is a California nonprofit organization.

      Your responses will be kept strictly confidential according to the Bookshare privacy policy. This email was sent out by our market services provider. Bookshare does not keep a copy of your email address. For inquiries about upcoming events such as webinars, please email us at events at bookshare.org. If you have further questions or encounter any problems, please contact us, or call us at 1-800-833-2753.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link:
UnsubscribeBenetech
480 California Ave., Suite 201
Palo Alto, California 94306
US