[Missouri-parents-network] MU Sight Club Mentoring Program

Gina Marie Ceylan ginacofc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:30:33 UTC 2011

Dear parents,

Are your children interested in going to college? Sight Club, an new MU group of students who are blind and visually impaired, would love to mentor them, and share our ideas and experiences. Please check out the attached flyer and letter, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

looking forward,
-Gina Ceylan