[Missouri-parents-network] New resource on the Internet

Christine Chaikin of Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired christine at visuallyimpairedandtheblind.com
Thu Oct 27 01:27:33 UTC 2011

I have also created a group on Facebook called helping the blind and visually impaired and the page with the same name. You need to be signed into your Facebook account to like the page and to join the group.