[Missouri-parents-network] Seedlings Braille Books for Children Needs Your Votes!

Therese Vick seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 26 15:17:03 UTC 2011

PLEASE KEEP VOTING! WE ARE IN THE TOP 5 AS OF TODAY AND HAVE ONLY
5 DAYS LEFT!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Seedlings Braille Books for Children Needs Your Votes to win a $10K, $15K, or
$25K Grant from Art Van!
In 2009, Seedlings was awarded a wonderful grant from the Art Van Foundation
which enabled us to place hundreds of new braille books into the hands of
children. Now Art Van is having an online charity challenge, and the winning
charities will be awarded up to $25,000 which would allow us to do so much more!
So, we need your help!
Please go to their site: http://artvancharitychallenge.com/vote-today/,
register, verify your email address, and then vote once a day through 9/30 for
Seedlings Braille Books for Children! It will only take a minute and could mean
so much to the blind children we serve.

You can even vote once a day from home AND once a day from work (put a note on
your computer to remind yourself). And you can help even more by sharing this
information with your friends and family!

Thank you in advance for your support! We'll let you know if we win!

 Therese Vick
Community Outreach Coordinator
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
(734)427-8552 x301
(800)777-8552 x301
seedlink7 at ameritech.net
www.seedlings.org

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."