[Missouri-parents-network] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] New Parents in States

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 18:00:22 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Wilson,
Joanne
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 7:32 AM
To: NFB Affiliate Presidents List
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] New Parents in States

The following is a message from Carol Castellano:

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Have you had contact with a new family with a blind child in your
state?  If so, would you please do the following:  if you have a
state Parents of Blind Children president or parent contact, send
that person the new family's contact information.  The POBC president
or contact person will then forward the name to national so that we
can get the family on the Future Reflections list.  If you do not
have a POBC chapter or contact person, please send the new family's
contact info to NOPBC president Laura Bostick at president at nopbc.org.

Thank you for helping us build our Federation family.

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs
973-377-0976