[Missouri-parents-network] Mission Believe Time to apply

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 14 20:19:02 UTC 2012

Hello parents, have you considered attending Mission Believe with your child this summer? It will be not only great fun, but informative, life changing, an all around awesome time for everyone.

It is not to late, we still have spots available, so sign up and encourage another family to do the same.

If you have any questions you may reach me at 573 268 6989, looking forward to talking with you.
August 3 - 5.

Debbie