[Missouri-parents-network] Quick vote by 5/31 will help Seedlings Braille Books!

Therese Vick seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue May 29 15:42:11 UTC 2012

Hello Listers ... we need your help!

1. Seedlings is eligible for a $25,000 grant from Art Van Furniture if we get
enough votes; and
2. It's much easier to help this year: You only need to vote once per email
address by 5/31 rather than having to vote everyday!

Dates for voting: Now through May 31st
(voting ends 5/31 at 11:59 pm Eastern)
Place: http://artvancharitychallenge.com/
How: Go to their site, click on VOTE and follow the instructions! Don't stop
until you see: "Thank you for voting." Remember, you can vote once per email
address.

Additional ways to help: We need lots of people to vote so please encourage
others to vote by sending this information to your friends, family, coworkers,
listservs, and social media.

We are currently in 1st place, but it's close and we're up against some really
large organizations.
Please take a moment to vote for Seedlings today! Thank you for your help!

 Therese Vick
Community Outreach Coordinator
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
(734)427-8552 x301
(800)777-8552 x301
seedlink7 at ameritech.net
www.seedlings.org

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."