[Missouri-parents-network] Upcoming Vision Summit for Parents/Educators

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 16:17:33 UTC 2013

The Vision Summit for Parents and Educators of Children with Visual
Impairments/Blindness will be held on Monday, April 29th at the Stoney
Creek Inn in Columbia, Missouri.  Parents/Educators are welcome to
register. There is a free continental breakfast and luncheon. Our
conference will focus on transitions from birth to adulthood. Please
join us. It's not too late. Message or email me for more info! This is a great opportunity to network and meet great contacts! I have attached the program.

See you there,
Doreen FrappierBTF