[Missouri-parents-network] SENSEsational Alphabet books are back at Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 21 19:35:49 UTC 2016

The ever-popular SENSEsational Alphabet books are back at Seedlings! And, we are still offering them at our deeply discounted price of $20 each! The interactive ABC picture books allow blind and sighted family members to learn the alphabet and beginning words in sign language and uncontracted braille together! The book incorporates visual stimuli, movement, touch, smell and sound. Feel the different textures of the horse and lizard, smell the distinctive aromas of apples and roses, move the hands of the watch and pull the zipper, and much more! To order, go to http://www.seedlings.org/browse.php?search=SENSEsational+Alphabet&field=Item_name Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!
"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."