[Missouri-parents-network] Emails

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 4 01:29:00 UTC 2017

Those messages are sometimes generated accidently, so don't assume
someone is trying to unsubscribe you. People sometimes hit the wrong
"personal options" link at the bottom of a message, where there are a
string of replies.  That is why everyone should trim all the junk off
the bottoms of messages -- at least that is one reason.

Dave