[Missouri-Parents-Network] Piano Bar 2023 Fundiraiser!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:22:02 UTC 2023

*IT IS NO JOKE! This is what you all have been waiting for! *DRUM ROLL**

*This is not an April Fools joke! *

*The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania presents...*

*Piano Bar 2023 *

*"Piano versus Guitar" *

*Come join and support as fellow blind musicians from all over the country
perform their best renditions of their favorite songs on piano or guitar!*

*This is a fundraising event benefiting the National Federation of the
Blind of Pennsylvania!*

*Introducing your performers!*

*On Piano, we have Angelina Angelcyk from Pennsylvania and Eddie Salcido
from California!*

*On guitar, we have John dowling from New Jersey and Karl Smith from Utah!*