[Missouri-Parents-Network] You're Invited to a Musical Showdown: Piano Bar 2024 - PAOPBC Fundraiser

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:50:59 UTC 2024

*SAVE THE DATE!!!!*

*Piano Bar 2024 *
*I Love This Bar! Piano and Guitar! *
sponsored by the Pennsylvania Organization of Parents of Blind Children
(PAOPBC)

Are you ready to experience an electrifying musical showdown!?
>From the comfort of your home, you can join PAOPBC in their annual Piano
Bar fundraiser!
This will surely be a captivating evening at our virtual piano bar
featuring the ultimate clash between piano and guitars!
Prepare to be mesmerized as our talented musicians go head to head
showcasing their virtuosity and passion for music from soulful ballads to
upbeat classics that take you on a journey through various genres all while
engaging in friendly competition. Whether you are a fan of the elegant
melodies of the piano or the fiery rifts of the guitar, there's something
for everyone to enjoy!

So grab your favorite drink, kick back, and immerse yourself in the magic
of live music!

Performers include:
Angelina Angelcyk from Pennsylvania
John Dowling from Minnesota
Eddie Salcido from California
Carl Smith from Utah

Do not miss out on this unforgettable evening!!!  Look out for an email
with registration details and ways to support the event as the event draws
near!