[Mn-abs] Colorado, Florida, and Minnesota Work Together On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:50:46 UTC 2008

Hi All!
Join me for what should be an awesome Djd Invasion show tonight at 8 PM central.
During the show, Kelly from Florida will be guest hosting, and friend Amazing Amy from Colorado is visiting and will be chiming in with her comments and thoughts during the show as well.
This, combined with a nice blend of pop, country, and Christmas songs should make for a fun program.
The fun begins at 8 PM  central, and while it's on air, you're welcome to get in touch with us by msn/email at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at the screen name
djdrocks
or when we're not playing songs, you can give us a call by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or if you have skype, just hit us up at
thedjdinvasion
If you're ready for what should be a fun December show, save this email, and at 8 PM central, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to us live!
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com