[Mn-abs] My Sister Beth Celebrates Christmas With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 22:41:03 UTC 2008

Hi All!
Beth loves song parodies and comedy songs. She also likes the holidays!
So combine her love of comedy and Christmas, with my love for the holiday sound and my usual Djd Invasion touch, and you get tonight's program.
This show will feature parodies of popular Christmas songs, plus some great holiday tunes, as we progress towards our holiday special coming up soon! Keep an eye on your email for more information about that.
During the show, you can contact us both by msn/email at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or by telephone when we're not playing songs by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or on skype at
thedjdinvasion
This should be a good show, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM central, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to the show.
Best regards,
David and Beth, co hosts for tonight's Djd Invasion