[Mn-abs] It's An Upbeat Beginning To November On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:15:42 UTC 2008

Hi All!
Welcome to November 2008!
The first invasion show of this month is going to feature some awesome music that is upbeat, fun to dance to in some cases, and will get you reved up for the week ahead!
Between the pop, country, rock, oldies and more you'll hear tonight, tonight's invasion is sure to have you dancing, singing, or both with the speakers turned up!
So to join in tonight's fun, tune in tonight beginning at 8 PM central!
Want to interact with me? No problem.
I can be reached by email or msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song, you can call in by dialing
1-516-874-5071
to be connected live with me on the air!
So turn up those speakers, save this email, and at 8 PM central, join in the fun by visiting
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion