[Mn-abs] It's Djd With Dj Derrick On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:13:44 UTC 2008

Hello To All!
Join me for a special edition of The Djd Invasion tonight beginning at 8 PM central. Co hosting tonight's show will be a man some of you may remember from the days when he ran the theater on FTP Radio at for-the-people.com. He's DJ Derrick, and between us, and some possible comments from my sister, we'll be taking you through a wide range of songs.
As always, your comments are welcome by email/msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at the screen name
djdrocks
or when we're not playing a song, you're welcome to give us a call by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or hitting us up on skype at
thedjdinvasion
I think this is going to be an interesting program, so to check it out, save this email, and at 8 PM central, log on to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be conneected to tonight's program. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com