[Mn-abs] sports extravaganza for 2009 NFB Convention

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:41:11 UTC 2008

It's that time of year again when I need your help to plan  the
Sports extravaganza for the NFB convention which will be held in
Detroit Michigan.  Last years event was wildly successful.  The
Sports and Recreation division would like to make this years event
just as terrific.  This is where you come in.  If you would like to
help plan next years event, or if you know of someone who would like
to be involved  pleas email me at
<mailto:christellablue at gmail.com>christellablue at gmail.com
Some of the  activities from last year were: roller skating,
goalball, judo, tandem biking, swimming, spinning, and rowing.  I
would like to try to continue these events and add even more. I also
want to get everyone from youth to seniors involved.  So, if you want
to help in any way please get in touch with me.  Thanks in advance.

Christella