[Mn-abs] Survey for Audio Description

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:25:54 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am on the advisory board for a company called CaptionMax.  They make audio
descriptions for educational, and some leisure, videos.  I am doing a
presentation about how to get meadia accessaable to all people.  I am
therefore wondering just how many of you are getting, or have available to
you, audio description.  I will not use any of your names in the
presentation.  I will only use the figures I get from the survey.  When you
respond, simply put your answer to the question and what state you are from.

Again:

1)  Do you get audio description in the classroom?

2)  Do you at least have audio description available to you, but do not use
it?
 Thank you,

--
Jordan Richardson
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.