[Mn-abs] Best Holiday Wishes

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 02:31:26 UTC 2009

(appoligies for the blank,  hit the wrong button:) )

 I Just wanted to Wish all of you  The Best  of holiday Wishes.  I
hope that you and your loved  ones enjoy a peaceful happy and healthy
holiday season.   May you reflect  on your troubles and triumphs,
loves and losses,  sweets and sours and know  that through it all
you've grown wiser and stronger for it all.
  I truly hope this year has prought you great joy and growth and that
the next brings even  more  of the same.
  Best wishes as we exit this decade and look twardsa new one,
  Darian Smith

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama