[Mn-abs] Window-Eyes Training in Minneapolis

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 04:45:47 UTC 2009

Hi Al and Dave,

I wanted you to be aware of training we are conducting for
Window-Eyes.  Please take a look and let me know if you or any of
your associates may be interested.  You can register at
gwmicro.com.  This is good training if I do say so myself.  I am only
a presenter the credit for content is all Jeremy and the GW Micro crew's.

I hope you can join us.

Window-Eyes Training in Minneapolis, MN
When:  Tuesday, March 24, 2009 to Wednesday, March 25, 2009
What:  Window-Eyes Training
Who:  Fred Wurtzel and Jeremy Curry
Click here to register now for Window-Eyes Training in Minneapolis, MN.
Have you ever wanted to visit the Twin Cities? Have you ever wanted
to explore the
vast wealth of history that can be found in Minneapolis? Then, GW
Micro and Handy
Tech North America have just the opportunity for you!
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen
reading technology,
an IT professional that needs to support blind clients, a student or
current Window-Eyes
customer who needs to know how to get the most out of Window-Eyes;
then Window-Eyes
training is just for you.
GW Micro and Handy Tech North America are proud to announce
Window-Eyes training
classes in Minneapolis on Tuesday, March 24 and Wednesday, March 25,
2009. The training
will be held in the computer lab at Handy Tech North America, located at:
3989 Central Avenue NE
Suite 402
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
What do you get when you sign up for Window-Eyes training?
You get. . .
* Hands-on training with a GW Micro certified trainer
* The entire two-day curriculum on CD
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook using
Window-Eyes advanced
Office technology features
* Knowledge of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage
with Window-Eyes
* Knowledge of how to customize your computer, making graphics,
words, and colors
speak the way you want them to
* CEUs (for an additional fee)
* Many more skills. Check out www.gwmicro.com/training for more information