[Mn-abs] KNFB Reader Mobile to be featured on this week's Tek Talk Training Monday February 16, 2009

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Feb 12 02:57:11 UTC 2009

  The Accessible News Wire

 > During this week's Tek Talk event, Jim Gashel, Vice President of Business
 > Development for knfb Reading Technology, Inc. and Michael Hingson,
 > Director
 > of National Sales for the National Federation of the Blind KNFB
Reader Mobile program will

<http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2>http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

<http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com>http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com

<mailto:buys at talkingcommunities.com>buys at talkingcommunities.com
<mailto:buys at talkingcommunities.com>

 > The Accessible World, a division of Vision Worldwide, Inc. a 501(c)(3)
 > not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
 > disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing
 > highly relevant information about new products, services, and training
 > opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
 > barriers that adversely affect them.

The Michael Hingson Group
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    <mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/>http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/>
http://michaelhingson.com/images/knfbReader-michael_hingson.jpg