[Mn-abs] Upcoming NFB of MN Board meeting

Jennifer Dunnam jennifer.dunnam at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 04:07:39 UTC 2009

Happy New Year to Minnesota Federationists!

It's also a happy 200th birthday for Louis Braille.  Stay tuned for activities throughout the month and the year in Minnesota to commemorate this auspicious occasion.

Those who receive the Braille Monitor by electronic means have received that today as well.  This issue is full of information and thought-provoking commentary and is yet another reminder that our monthly magazine is one of which we can be very proud.  Stay tuned for the February issue which we understand will feature our own BLIND Incorporated.

But I digress!  Please note that the NFB of Minnesota's next board meeting will take place January 10, this Saturday, at 10:00 at our NFB of MN headquarters in Minneapolis.  Topics will include our state and national legislative activities, the semiannual convention, our various exciting programs and projects, and much more.  All members are welcome.

All the Best,
Jennifer Dunnam
http://www.nfbmn.org