[Mn-abs] NFB of Minnesota Scholarship Opportunities for Blind Minnesotans in 2009

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Mar 3 02:58:51 UTC 2009

Attached is a document that contains information and an application for the scholarship program of the National
Federation of the Blind of Minnesota.  Please distribute as widely as possible.  If you
have received this information through a mailing as well.  Use the paper or electronic versions as is most convenient.

If you have any questions about our scholarship program, please contact the scholarship committee chairperson as
follows:

Sheila Koenig, State Scholarship Chairperson
e-mail:  shekoenig at comcast.net

or refer to the attached document for additional contact information.  Applications for the Minnesota scholarship program
must be received by June 14.

In addition to the NFB of Minnesota scholarship, our national organization is awarding thirty separate national
scholarships valued up to $12,000.  One application can be used to apply for all of these.  Information can be obtained
at

http://www.nfb.org/scholarships

Part of the application process for the national scholarships is to be interviewed by the president of our state
organization, Jennifer Dunnam.  She can be contacted by e-mail at

jennifer.dunnam at earthlink.net

or reply to this note and I will assist.  National scholarship applications must be received by March 31.

Thank you very much for assisting us to reach perspective blind applicants.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
NFB of Minnesota Scholarship Committee