[Mn-abs] North Dakota Flood Alert Information

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 27 21:16:13 UTC 2009

Flood Alert

As a service to our members and to the blind of North Dakota we have
posted this flood bulletin to assist those in need of help with
locating emergency services, evacuation and other assistance. Below
are a number of resources you can use for emergency assistance and to
obtain additional information.

Flood News

Listen to 24-hour flood coverage from <http://www.wday.com>WDAY -
News Weather Sports for North Dakota and Minnesota Once you reach the
home page select the " gfx/thomasfilelistennow" link at the very top
of the page to hear 24-hour flood news and information.

Fargo Emergency Contacts

The following list of phone numbers and Web sites will help you
locate the appropriate help for flood-related concerns:
    * Flood Central (First Link)
    * 476-4000
    * Use this number if you are not sure who to call or if you need
information. They will be able too direct you.
    * Red cross 701-364-1800
    * Fargo cass public health 701-241-1360
    * City of Fargo 701-241-1310
    * Fire department 701-241-1540
    * Fargo Police
    * 701-241-1437
    * Cass emergency Management
    * 701-476-4068
    * <http://www.cassfargoemergency.com>www.cassfargoemergency.com
    * City of Fargo Web Site
    * <http://www.cityoffargo.com/emergencies>www.cityoffargo.com/emergencies

This flood alert will be updated as additional information becomes
available. If you need further assistance contact Jenelle Bichlor
President, National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota:

Jennelle Bichler, President

2581 Villa Drive S, Unit 214

Fargo, North Dakota 58103

Home: (701) 298-2963

Cell: (701) 200-4486

Email: <mailto:president at nfbnd.org>President at nfbnd.org

This information is also available on the NFB of North Dakota's website:
http://www.nfbnd.org

David Andrews and white cane Harry.