[Mn-abs] Around The World in 180 Minutes On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:40:05 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
Join me for a very unique and special edition of The Djd Invasion tonight!
On this evening's program, we'll be taking a trip around the world, and listening to songs that have one thing in common..Either part of the song or all of the song uses a different language besides English.
So whether you want a glimpse of Spanish culture, a look at German life, or a trip to the beautiful city of Paris, we'll cover it tonight!!!
The fun begins at 6 PM central time, which is 7 PM eastern for those who are not sure.
During the show, you can communicate with me by email/msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing songs, you can call in and speak to me live on the air!
The number to dial is
1-516-874-5071
or you can just skype me at
thedjdinvasion
This is a quick three hour musical ride that will cover some of the most common languages of the world. It's a trip I'm sure you won't forget!
So to listen, save this email, grab your passports, and at 6 PM central time tonight, which is 7 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to log in and rock out with our look at various cultures on tonight's Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com