[Mn-abs] Interested in Confrence Call

Jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:11:03 UTC 2009

Hay all Minnesota Blind Students,

Well, for me, school's out until summer classes start next
week.

I have been finding that so many students are too busy to
attend our monthly or semi monthly meetings. I was wondering
if any of you would be interested in doing a conference call
instead of attending the meeting in person? Please send me a
message at rauschjc at gmail.com if you would prefer to do
this. Let me know what times would be best. Give me a couple
of options. It can be at night or weekends as well. I'll
take a consensis of what people tell me. Do you have some
things you would like to discuss? How did school go for you
this past semester? Have any trouble with student services?
Counselors? Any victories  you would like to share??

Until I get some response, plan on our next meeting being on
May 16 at  our usual place. 1:00 at 100 E. 22nd St.
Minneapolis. I am sure many of you are gone for the summer,
but hopefully there will be f ew folks around.  We need to
think about the State convention and begin making some
plans.

See you then.

Jean Rauschenbach
MNABS President