[Mn-abs] [Mn-Nabs] [Mnabs-l] Semiannual NFB of MN convention-MNABS academic luncheon:

Jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:31:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,
This is just a friendly reminder to get your lunch order in
to Sid at the BLIND, Inc and NFB headquarters. The number is
612-872-0100. Let her know if you want a turkey or ham
sandwich with or without cheese. Also mention a preference
for soda (pop) so we can get a general idea what sorts of
variety to get. Call her by Monday, May May May 3 at 4:00
pm.
Thanks
Jean Rauschenbach
1st VP MNABS