[Mn-abs] Talent Night Conference Call

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 03:04:13 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

There will be a conference call on Sunday night 5 December at 7PM CDT.  We
will discuss the talent night on to be on January 15, and who will do what.
Please join us as we discuss plans for our 2nd annual MABS Talent Show.

Conference Call number: 1 (270) 696-1555 (long distance)
Access Code: *905926 (must put the star before code)

Respectfully submitted,
Jordan Richardson
mabs president

--
Jordan Richardson
President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
“It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as
possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for
both yourself and others will come.”
--Dalai Lama