[Mn-abs] Fwd: [Nabs-presidents] Nabs is looking for Student presentors at Washington Seminar!

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 07:09:21 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The National Association of Blind Students is looking for people to present
at its meeting at the Washington Seminar.  The National board is putting
together some pannels, one about Youth Slam, and one about extra-curicular
activities.

If you are, or know of, a student who was either a mentor or student in
Youth Slam, have them contact me.
Also, if you are, or know of, a student who participates in an
extra-curicular activity, like a sport, study abroad program, or any other
program where society typically does not include blind people, have them
contact me as well.

jordan.rich0913 at gmail.com
(612) 301-4893

Respectfully submitted,