[Mn-abs] [Mn-ABS-l] Have You Paid Your Dues to the Student Division?

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:50:37 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Have you paid your Minnesota Association of Blind Students dues yet?
We need them so that we can have events and programs like our spring
seminar.

Please go to the following link and download the membership
application to send to the provided address.
http://members.tcq.net/nfbmn/join.html

Make sure that you specify that your money is for the STUDENT DIVISION.

 AND REMEMBER!!!
 If you do not pay your dues, you CANNOT vote in elections!!!

Thank you,

--
Jordan Richardson
2nd Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

lilrichie411 at gmail.com