[Mn-abs] [Mn-ABS-l] Student Division Dues

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:27:54 UTC 2010

Hello all,

According to our records all of you need to pay your dues to the Student
Division.  We need your support so that we can fund various activities and
programs for recruitment, like our spring seminar.

Please go to the following link and download the membership application to
send to the provided address.
http://members.tcq.net/nfbmn/join.html

Make sure that you specify that your money is for the STUDENT DIVISION.

AND REMEMBER!!!
If you do not pay your dues, you CANNOT vote in elections!!!

Thank you,

--
Jordan Richardson
2nd Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.