[Mn-abs] Katlyn resigns presidency

jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:20:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a couple of things I would like to bring to
everyone's attention. Below is a message sent out by
Katlyn. She is resigning her position as president. That
makes the first vice pres. The new president and Jordan
the 1st vice. I will not run for an office in at the next
convention meeting of MNABS, probably held in October or
November. I just think the officers should be younger
students. I am too old and do not have the same interests
as most 20 something students. So be thinking about who
you want for officers.

The other thing is that there won't be any officers if
people don't pay their dues by August. There is a place on
the web site to pay your $5. Or you can send them made out
to Minnesota Association of Blind Students and send them
to me at

910 Elliot Ave. NCU 147

Minneapolis, MN 55404

Please find below Katlyn's message.