[Mn-abs] MABS conference call

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:32:51 UTC 2010

Hey all,
The conference call will be held at 8 pm CST.
come one, come all,
Thank you,
Jordan Richardson
2nd VP, MN Association of Blind Students

--
Jordan Richardson
2nd Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.