[Mn-abs] FW: Positions for the Travis AFB

Jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:08:45 UTC 2010

This came from my friends at the IRS. Looks like some great
jobs with great pay if you are willing to relocate.

Jean Rauschenbach

1st VP MNABS

If you know anyone who is interested, please forward.

  _____

Below, please find the description and contact information
for the positions for the Travis AFB switchboard contract.
We appreciate everyone's help in spreading the word.

Newview Oklahoma is looking to fill 30-50 positions at
Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield . This is a brand new
government contract for Newview. They have had a similar
contract for a few years in Oklahoma at Tinker AFB. The
contract is to run the switchboard and every position must
be filled with a visually impaired person. Pay rate is
$19.36/hr + $3.35/hr in benefit equivalent (med/dental).
They offer 11-13 paid + holidays and 1 week vacation after 6
months, 2 weeks after 1 year, 4 weeks at 7 years. Applicants
must be computer literate and they prefer that they be
familiar with adaptive technology like JAWS or Zoomtext, but
they are open to training in these applications.

The local contact for Newview is:

Steve Hopkins 408-921-7524

Stevehopkins220 at comcast.net <
<mailto:Stevehopkins220%40comcast.net>