[Mn-abs] next chapter meeting: heads up!

Jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:53:11 UTC 2010

To all students,

We are going to meet at the below location at 1:00 pm. for
our bi monthly MNABS meeting. This is where the chapter
meeting will be this month at it's usual 2:00 time. Since we
don't know how many people will come, please try to be a
little early so we can arrange to sit together or get a big
booth or table.

Thanks,

Jean Rauschenbach

1st VP MNABS