[Mn-abs] Fwd: [nabs-l] Nabs Conference call: Cane Vs. Guide dog: the Pros and Cons

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:18:09 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darian Smith <dsmithnfb at gmail.com>
Date: 17 November 2010 12:35
Subject: [nabs-l] Nabs Conference call: Cane Vs. Guide dog: the Pros and
Cons
Cc: JEwell at nfb.org

Hello fellow students,

The time has come once again for another NABS conference call! This month,
the topic is orientation and mobility, specifically canes versus dog guides.
Are you a new cane user who is interested in the benefits of traveling with
a cane? Are you a seasoned cane user who is interested in what traveling
with a dog guide entails? Are you a dog guide user interested in what other
travelers experience with their dogs or canes? We will have two student
guests speakers, one from each perspective, to share their
experiences. Come one, come all, and bring your stories and questions
to this informative event!

When: Sunday, November 21, 2010.
Time: 7:00PM EST.
Where: The NABS Conference Line: (712) 775-7100 Code: 257963#.

See all on the call!

NABS Membership Committee

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin

nabs-l:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/lilrichie411%40gmail.com

--
Jordan Richardson
President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
“It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as
possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for
both yourself and others will come.”
--Dalai Lama