[Mn-abs] Nabs fundraising conference call: washington seminar auction items

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 23:09:51 UTC 2010

Greetings Nabsters
 The Nabs board is  busily making  plans  to aquire auction items for
this January’s Washington seminar, and  is seeking   assistance from
you!
 If you know of any contacts, or just want to help out with gathering
contacts and items, you are welcome to join us on  an organizing
conference call tomorrow.