[Mn-abs] FW: Request for your assistance in our efforts to reach out to individuals who are blind

jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:25:34 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have been asked to pass this along.  This is not an
endorsement nor do I indicate lack of support. Make up
your own mind if you wish to participate.

Jean Rauschenbach

Below is an announcement about upcoming sleep studies that
some totally blind individuals may be interested in.

Clinical Research Study Recruitment

Blind individuals with no light perception needed.

A local doctor is conducting research to evaluate a new
investigational treatment for insomnia and daytime
sleepiness in totally blind individuals.

Individuals may qualify who:

. are between 18 and 75 years of age

. are blind with no light perception

. have trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime
sleepiness

Qualified participants will receive study medication and
study-related medical evaluation at no cost.

For more information: Call 1-888-389-7033 M-F 9:00 AM to
5:00 PM ET

Best Regards,

Christian Lavedan, Ph.D.

Head of Discovery

Vanda Pharmaceuticals

9605 Medical Center Drive Suite 300

Rockville, MD 20850, USA

Tel: 240.599.4500

Fax: 301.294.1900

www.vandapharma.com <http://www.vandapharma.com/>

This message, including its attachments, is company

confidential and may contain proprietary information.

Any unauthorized distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited