[Mn-abs] Speakers at MABS Seminar

jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:26:19 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I may as well forward Jordan's message to the board on to
the rest of you.
We will be meeting at BLIND, Inc - 100 E. 22nd St in
Minneapolis at 12:30 to discuss the below mentioned things
and events that will take place at the MN convention.
Please come with ideas and input.

VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO VOTE IN THE CONVENTION YOU
MUST PAY YOUR $5 DUES BEFORE THE MEETING.
We will be voting for new officers at this time.

If you can not attend the meeting, please send your checks
to me
910 Elliot Ave. NCU 147
Minneapolis, MN 55404

 See you there.