[Mn-abs] Spring Student Seminar

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:45:29 UTC 2011

Attention all Minnesota Blind Students!

This year's semi annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind
of Minnesota will be in the beginning of May, and we, MABS, will have a
seminar at this convention.  I want to hear from you!  What would you like
to see at the spring seminar?  What topics would you like to see discussed?

I would like to hear from you by March 2nd.

Respectfully,
Jordan Richardson
mabs president

lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."
~*Frederick Douglass*<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/frederickd201574.html>