[Mn-abs] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Next White House Monthly Disability Call

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:59:38 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lewis, Anil <ALewis at nfb.org>
Date: 22 March 2011 16:21
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Next White House Monthly Disability Call
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

 ------------------------------
*From:* White House Disability Group
[mailto:disability at messages.whitehouse.gov<disability at messages.whitehouse.gov>]

*Sent:* Tuesday, March 22, 2011 1:16 PM
*Subject:* Next White House Monthly Disability Call

In order to help keep you more informed, we are hosting monthly calls to
update you on various disability issues as well as to introduce you to
persons who work on disability issues in the federal government.

I would encourage you to call in about five minutes early due to the large
volume of callers.

If you received this email as a forward but would like to be added to the
White House Disability Group email distribution list, please email
sfeuerstein at who.eop.gov and provide your name, email address, city, state
and organization if applicable.

This call is off the record and not for press purposes.

This call will feature remarks from U.S. Secretary of Education, Arne
Duncan. The call also will include introductions to other administration
personnel as well as updates on political appointments, employment, civil
rights, health care, and transportation.

We strongly urge and ask that you distribute this email broadly to your
networks and list serves so that everyone has an opportunity to learn of
this valuable information.

Our next call will be Thursday, March 31 at 5:00 PM Eastern.

The conference call information is below.

Dial in for listeners: United States: (800) 230-1059

Title: White House Disability Call (use instead of code)

Date of Call: 03/31/2011

Start Time: 5:00 PM Eastern (dial in 5 minutes early)

For live captioning:

http://www.fedrcc.us//Enter.aspx?EventID=1734047&CustomerID=321<http://www.fedrcc.us/Enter.aspx?EventID=1734047&CustomerID=321>

Again, please distribute widely.

-----