[Mn-abs] Fwd: MABS

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 04:52:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I received this email tonight regarding a blind foreign exchange student
from Russia in need of a host family.  The school in Faribault will admit
her, so if there is anyone in that area who would like to take in a foreign
exchange student, please contact Janet Sinning whose information is in the
message below.  Also, if you know of any other school that would be
interested I'm sure Ms. Sinning would be willing to hear your suggestion.

Thank you,
Jordan Richardson
mabs president