[Mn-abs] From The National Association of Blind Students Regarding the Rehabilitation confrence call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:29:22 UTC 2011

Greetings All,

 Due to some unforeseen circumstances,   the rehabilitation call
presented by the nabs membership committee has been rescheduled.
 Plans are underway to reschedule this call for a date later on in the
month.  As soon as a new date is confirmed we will let all of you know
when it will be.
 Meanwhile, all of you are welcome to submit general questions to nabs
via nabs.membership at gmail.com or message us on twitter @nabslink.
  All submissions need to be in no later than November 9th to be
considered as a part of the list of questions our moderator uses.
  Thank you for your patience and we look forward to catching you in
the next couple of weeks on the rescheduled voc rehab call!

 Best,
 The National Association of Blind Students Membership Committee.

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson