[Mn-abs] Meet The National Association of Blind Students: The board and committees.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:23:10 UTC 2012

Hey Nabs-sters!

Convention has come and gone, and we all as members of the National
Association of Blind Students are ready to start anew.
 Just one thing though; who’s on the board this year?  What kind of
committees can we expect to see?  Who on the board will be working
with my student division more closely?

 The national Association of Blind Students (NABS)    invites you to
our first call of the 2012 – 2013 term!  On this call the newly
elected nabs board will be on hand to meet with you all and discuss
the offices they hold, the   regions they serve and the committees
they chair.    This call, will take place on Sunday, August 19, at
7p.m. Eastern/4p.m. Pacific Time.

Who:  The National Association of Blind Students
What: Meet the nabs board.
 When: 8/19/11, 7p.m. ET
Where: (712) 775-7100 and enter pass code 257963.
Why: Because together we can do great things, but only if we work together!

 We look forward to meeting you!
  Yours,
  The National Association of Blind Students.

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson